Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromoo (aka Qeerroo, the Oromo Youth Organization Leading the Current Oromo Movement) just released a six-point statement following the Moyale Massacre. The Statement is summarized as follows:
1. All necessary measures will be (sould be) taken to halt the distribution of gas and the movement of gas companies giving service to the regime in Oromia.
2. All major roads through which goods and services are provided to the regime will be closed prudently in such a way that the regime will not be able to commit another masssacre.
3. All necessary measures will be
(should be) taken on all huge business companies run by the TPLF regime and its associates.
4. All major factories and companies in Oromia will be (should be) forced to halt/stop their operation until the regime’s army leaves Oromia.
5. All Oromo civil servants in the Federal Government and in Oromia should stop working until the regime’s army leave Oromia.
6. All Oromo militia, police, and Oromo soldiers serving in the regime’s army SHOULD NOT disarm or give your weapons to the regime.
Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo, March 11, 2018.
Summary Translation: ONN