Guidelines of Qeerroo Bilisummaa Resistance
Qeerroo Bilisummaa is the National Youth Movement for Freedom and Democracy Resistance group; however, to respect the different attitudes and practices of participating different groups we only ask that those participating survey the following basic nonviolence guidelines.
- Our attitude will be one of openness and respect toward all we encounter in our actions.
- Qeerroo will use no violence, verbal or physical, toward any person.
- Qeerroo will not destroy or damage any property.
- Qeerroo will carry no weapons; we will not bring any drugs or alcohol.
- If participating in a nonviolent direct action, such as civil resistance, we will not run or resist arrest; we will remain accountable for our actions as a means of furthering our witness to the injustice of the brutal system.
Note: Additionally, we require that all individuals considering participation in a nonviolent direct action take appropriate nonviolence training.